Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How I fell in love with LA!

So after living in three different countries and two states, I finally found the place I love. It was like love at first sight. Los Angeles!!! How I liked it more than San Francisco!! I was there for three days and loved every moment of my stay. There's something magical about that place. We stayed on sunset blvd in West Hollywood and that was the best place to be. It was so lively, a good blend of entertainment, food and amazing people.

















Some of the places we visited were Griffith Observatory, Walk of Fame, LA county Museum, Rodeo drive, Downtown: LA live and we also did the touristy bus tour. What I like about LA or as much as I saw is a good blend of modern architecture and historical places. There is so much to do for everyone. Wait! Yes I would say that I have only seen the good parts of LA, but I'm so pleased with it that I don't want to know about the shady areas. Plus I was only visiting that place for 3 days. Just like how good things come to an end, there is always a next time. Until then, Goodbye LA! I heart you as a tourist 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment