Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Been there Done that!

Hello , its me!  I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet me as a teenager? (Did you try singing it like Adele's Hello song? :P )

Well, back to the topic. I was wondering what happened to Orkut (Popular social network during my teenage) in today's Facebook era. So here I google and landed at http://www.orkut.com/index.html

To my surprise this opened up a letter written by the creator of Orkut. He has now started a new social network http://www.hello.com/en/index.html .Yes, that's right a new social network which works with 'loves' and not 'likes'. 

By the way, 'love' reminds me of the topic I wanted to share. So back to topic, I promise.As a kid from early 20's I , just like many of you wrote testimonial to my boyfriend then (my husband now) . I had for some reason copied it and saved as an email draft. Have no idea why. I had to struggle to reread it today and it reminded of the unnecessary dots, short forms and punctuation used just like today's  teens. Copy pasting it yet again . Who knows if gmail will be taken down after  a decade.


(Lets call him Slash for time being)


'SSSSSSSlash...is "THE NONSENSE" ...i ve met in mah life.....most practical...highly insenstive.....he does feel for some stupid thing which z happenening far across sumwher...bt nt near by him:)....How  can i 4get to tell tat dont mess with him when he z HUNGRY !!!!! Animal..  !!!!!

100% trust worthy , faithful, honest, Gem of a kind :-).......hottie too :-)....don u get flattered nonsense!!!!....n yeah.....all u gals out ther STATUTARY WARNING :  "When everythin z so perfect in sum one...ther ll definitely be a BUT "....keep guessing this BUT ;-)
Must say a hard core fan of JIM n,Foot Ball.. n..Rum.....forgets world 4 em...(hardly remembers anyone or otherwise ;)........But All in all...its wonderful  n amazingly awesome to ve known you....
n yeah , Slash..u better watch p.s I LUV YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Funny how I conveyed 'I love you' indirectly on Social network. LOL. So carefree, immature and cliched. All  at the same time. Today, when I look back I cannot believe its me back then. So annoying at the same time funny to read . Also, reminds me yet again 'Been there, Done that' just like teens today.


-Bash

No comments:

Post a Comment