Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Fun!

Hello there!

Friday is fun day! The day most of us look forward to. So keeping it short and simple today and sharing my wedding anniversary shopping haul with you all. 


I am so eager to try on all my new clothes( tags are the proofs), sometimes even wear them for the entire day. I have a lot of friends who reserve new clothes for occasions. I am too hyper when it comes to new clothes and cannot help  but wear them as soon as they arrive :) 

Bought the distressed jeans and the white canvas shoes from  American Eagle  for about $100. The top, dress and the faux leather pants from HnM. All of them together for only $45.Its a steal for 3 clothes.   Happy with the fit  and the quality. Cannot wait for many more Fridays to wear them all one after another :)

-Bash

No comments:

Post a Comment